The investment committee of FMG is moving its focus away from these two Bermuda funds, which would lower their AUM and further increase their running costs. The fund directors thus moved to close the fund. FMG meanwhile offers investors in these two funds the opportunity to move, free of subscription fees, to the well-performing FMG Rising 3 Fund.
- Press Release – 25th February 2021 February 25, 2021
- FMG Iraq Fund gained 1% in the 4th Quarter, and 3% for 2020 February 19, 2021
- FMG (EU) MENA Fund gained 7% in the 4th Quarter, and lost 7% for 2020 February 19, 2021
- FMG (EU) India Opportunity Fund gained 24% in the 4th Quarter, and 22% for 2020 February 19, 2021
- Russian Federation First Mercantile Fund was up 13% for the fourth quarter and down 24% for the year February 19, 2021