The investment committee of FMG is moving its focus away from these two Bermuda funds, which would lower their AUM and further increase their running costs. The fund directors thus moved to close the fund. FMG meanwhile offers investors in these two funds the opportunity to move, free of subscription fees, to the well-performing FMG Rising 3 Fund.
- FMG Funds SICAV plc (the “SICAV”) FMG (EU) Combo Fund July 7, 2021
- Russian Federation First Mercantile Fund was up 9% for the 1st quarter May 25, 2021
- FMG (EU) Rising 3 Fund lost 6% in the 1st Quarter May 25, 2021
- FMG (EU) MENA Fund gained 6% in the 1st Quarter May 25, 2021
- FMG Iraq Fund gained 10% in the 1st Quarter May 25, 2021