Office Manager (part-time)
FMG – Fund Management Group is a pioneer and specialist in emerging and frontier market investments. We have been investing in these markets since 1989 and offer investors extensive experience, disciplined risk management and dynamic investment solutions. The group includes privately held investment management companies based in Malta and Bermuda. Our investors are high net worth individuals and institutional investors from all continents across the globe. FMG offers investors an efficient approach to investing in the world’s most exciting markets. FMG is a growing company and we are now hiring an Office Manager to our team.
Role and Responsibilities
- General office administrative work
- Monitoring phone, fax, mail and multiple email inboxes
- Basic bookkeeping, petty cash refunds, credit card reconciliation, weekly invoices
- Office supplies logistics
- Filing and data collection
- Assisting the investment management and the marketing teams
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Highly motivated and attentive to details
- An independent, self-motivated, problem solver who enjoys working in a team
- Strong administrational and organisational skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and Word
- Previous experience from a similar role is highly regarded
Location: Sliema Malta (parking provided), Admittance: ASAP, Hours: initially part-time (9 – 1 pm).
The position is an opportunity for a motivated individual looking for a career in the financial services industry. The FMG Group is growing rapidly and progression opportunities will present themselves.